Faber Srl was founded and developed in the hilly landscape of Reggio Emilia, and prides itself on its thirty-year experience in the production of composite parts for various industries (automotive, nautical, agricultural, etc.). With a production site spread over 5000m2, it offers the possibility of manufacturing products in composite materials using the RTM technology for various production dimensions and volumes.
- Finishing Robots: 4 robots, each with 5 axes (6000x3000x800)
- Gel coat system: 1 gel coat machine with 4 colors
- RTM molding machinery: 6 resin injection machines – 5 for polyester resin, 1 for epoxy resin
- Machinery for Vacuum RTM or RTM Light: 2 machines, each 100m3
- Bonding system: 3 machines with 2 components for polyurethane structural adhesives
- Oven: 1 composite curing oven
- Size of production site: 5000m2